Friday, November 2, 2012

There's so much to be thankful for.

As we all know, it is now November and November means Thanksgiving.

Being here in china has sort of given me a new perspective on life. There are little things that I have, or don't have here, that have made me realize how blessed I am. So, because it is always good to put a voice to gratitude, I'm joining the crowd and I will post one new thing I am grateful for, everyday until Thanksgiving! Here we go!

Nov 1st: Today I am grateful for my parents. For their never ending goodness and their constant outpouring of love and support! Even when I'm so far away from home, I can still feel their love! I love them more than words can express!

Nov 2nd: I am grateful for the fact that food is so cheap in China. Bought a whole grocery list of food for only 8 American dollars...BOO YA!

NOW EVERYONE PRETEND TO BE SUPER INSPIRED BY ME AND GO OUT AND BE GRATEFUL! YAY!

(maybe the all caps was a bit much...)

-kambrie


No comments:

Post a Comment